Sunday 15 July 2012

Oriflame - Giordani Gold Adaptive Foundation Review

Honestly, I never wore foundation at all until this one. Giordani Gold Adaptive Foundation is the first ever foundation I ever tried and loved it so much that I decided to continue using this foundation.

Oriflame makeup is not cheap but the makeup is worth it. The shade they have are Porcelain, Natural Ivory, Natural Beige, and Natural Rose available. While porcelain is the lightest shade and Natural Rose is looked like a Tan colour. I choose Porcelain as my skin tone is fair. Oriflame stuff has nice packaging and  glamorous look.

Photobucket


Giordani Gold Adaptive Foundation is a Self-adjusting foundation which blends with your skin to reveal a perfect complexion. With soft focus pigments to mimic your skin’s natural color and texture. Smooth, sensual application. 




My experience:

  • As a first time user of any foundation,  I found it amazing.
  • I love the way my skin feels and looks flawless.   
  • It also takes care of any pimples on the face.
  • I have a dry and sensitive skin and the foundation leaves a great silky smooth touch on my skin which  I could feel throughout the day.
  • I personally loved the fragnance very much, not sure what others think.
  • I love the gold color outer packaging, looks very pretty
  • The bottle comes with a cute pump on it.
  • For a first time user of foundation would say it is a good choice.
  • The product is made in Poland


BEFORE
Photobucket
AFTER
Photobucket

The Oriflame Giordani Gold Adaptive Foundation Claims:
  • Has an Opal Pigment to adjust with your skin color perfectly. I agree, it looked bit too dark on my arm when I tried it first, but when I put it on my face and blended well, it looks so natural for me.
  • Gives you silky-smooth finishing touch. It really do, I love the touch of my skin with the foundation on. Plus the fragnance is incredible!
  • Your skin texture more even all day long. True
Key ingredients: 
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 


Directions to use: Clean your face and moisturize it (coz foundation goes on more smoothly on your skin) with a primer. You could use a small sponge or a brush or your fingers..i personally like to use a small sponge applicator it gives a even finish.  


Oriflame makeup and products are not available in stores, you need to find a consultant to get your product.  I am also a consultant at Oriflame and they also offer discounts on many of their products. If you wish to purchase the Oriflame products, contact me and I can get you your products.


Oriflame makeup at great discounts. Will do more reviews on their products as after using the foundation, I tried all of their other products and loved them to bits.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...